Thursday, March 29, 2012

Helloooooo oh and Portal 2

Hey everybody!

I realize it's been a very long time since I last blogged. I've been a little put off of it for a while.

My life's been going well. A few things: I passed Calculus class with a 70.1%! Awww yeah maybe not the best grade but C's get degrees ya know what I'm saying? Lol

Currently I have the pleasure of enjoying my spring break off from school, back home with my friends. It's a good feeling.

I've been playing a lot of League, Dota 2, etc. etc. but I also bought Portal 2!
I thoroughly enjoyed Portal 1, so I was very excited about Portal 2. So far it's been fun, with a great storyline and the same witty humor that I enjoyed from the original game. I definitely feel like it was worth the 10 dollars I spent for it on a Steam sale. If you guys haven't played it, but enjoyed Portal 1, definitely consider checking it out. :)


I've been feeling good about my life recently, have no worries. Maybe I'll blog more again soon. We'll see.

3 comments:

  1. Portal 2 is an awesome game, I hope you have fun by playing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi came across your blog and I think it's rather interesting. I like how you blend general life stuff with gamer chat. Keep up the good work!

    newarbiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete