Thursday, February 23, 2012

I got into Dota 2 Beta!!!!

I have the best roommate ever! One of his tutors for his computer science class is the president of the gaming club at my school. After my roommate explained to him that I'm an avid Dota 1 fan and looking to play Dota 2, he contacted me and gave me a Beta key! I'm as giddy as a school girl, soooo excited to begin playing. As of right now I have to go run to take my Chemistry midterm, but when I get home I'm going to play some Dota 2!

All my invites have been distributed. But I'll keep you guys posted if I get in contact with some more keys :)

16 comments:

  1. I really would like to play DOTA2 !!! :D I tried everything but couldnt have one :'( Watchiing streams allday. I would really be happy if u share key with me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright dude, since you seem really eager I'll hook you up. I'll message you to get your steam account

      Delete
    2. I am very exited that i didnt only reply your mail , i also found you on steam :P TY SO MUCH !!! :D

      Delete
  2. congrats, dude. I love warcraft 3, but I never got into DOTA outside of the occasional LAN party. I am a LoL fan, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cool man! Congratulations, so is it a good game then?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you would give me your other DotA 2 key, then praise the heavens! That'd be freaking awesome. I'm stuck playing DotA regular while watching the streams for 2 and I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry dude I already gave it to the other guy :( Hope you get it soon!!

      Delete
    2. No problem at all. It's my loss! Thanks for the awesome offer anyways. GL HF!

      Delete
    3. Yep, I'll let you know if I get anymore. Cheers

      Delete
  5. Congrats! I got mine on my birthday coincidentally from the PlayDota bot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dota.... ahhh have no clue what it is, but thats awesome. i got an invite to gw2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Post some info with screens soon.

    ReplyDelete